This offering is available to members of the WBA only.
2020 Nuc. / 4.5 frame nuc with drawn comb, eggs, brood, bees and mated queen in the box. They will be delivered in corrugated plastic nuc boxes so they do not have to be returned to the supplier. These nucs will be lighter in foragers, heavier in brood, and will have overwintered in the Midlands. By reducing forager numbers it will help slow the urge to swarm due to crowding.
Pickup is scheduled for the evening of April 18, 2020.
Nucs will be available to order until February 29, 2020 or until the they are sold out, whichever comes first.
PAYMENTS MUST BE RECEIVED BY February 29, 2020. Any payments received after February 29, 2020 will not be honored and will be returned.
Make sure to use your "home" email address when you place your order. Notices will be sent out the day the nucs are due advising you of any changes in schedule and the pickup time.
All orders are first paid first served. Your nuc order will be reserved when your payment has been received. There are no refunds.
Once you have ordered your nucs and we have received your payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email and your nuc order will be officially reserved. Additional information about your order will be sent out periodically via email. Your pickup slip will be sent via email one or two weeks before the pickup date. IMPORTANT: The pickup slip you receive will be required to collect your order.
When you order nucs from the Wateree Beekeepers Association you are agreeing to these terms:
1) You understand that to purchase nucs, you must be a member of the Wateree Beekeepers Association.
2) Nucs are to be picked up on the day of delivery. If you cannot make the pickup time/date, then you are responsible for arranging for the pickup of your order.
4) If a third-party will pick up your order, they must have your pickup slip. Please make sure they have your pickup slip when they arrive to pick up your bees.
5) Nucs not claimed on the delivery date become the property of The Wateree Beekeepers Association. All funds associated with un-claimed bee packages and queens are forfeited to the association.
6) The Wateree Beekeepers Association purchases bees, and queens, for the benefit of its members as a group purchase. WBA is not a retail distributor, does not operate an apiary, or commercial bee yard. Any inquiry regarding the bees you will receive, should be made prior to your purchase. We announce in our membership meetings where we will be purchasing bees for the coming season. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to seek out satisfactory answers to their questions from these sources prior to purchase.
7) The purchase of bees has inherent risks. The purchaser assumes all risks and agrees to hold Wateree Beekeepers Association, its officers, directors, and members harmless for any physical or financial injury related to this purchase.
8) Once the purchaser takes possession of the bee package(s), nucleus hive(s)and/or queen(s) all responsibility of the Wateree Beekeepers Association ends and the purchaser assumes all responsibility.
9) There are no refunds. If purchaser wishes an assessment of any problem with the purchased item it is the purchaser's responsibility to return the item to a location designated by the Wateree Beekeepers Association and an assessment will be made. This assessment does not imply any further action on the part of Wateree Beekeepers Association.
10) Wateree Beekeepers Association reserves the option of refusing any order.
If you have any questions on anything, including the above conditions, or need any assistance with your order please fill out the contact form on this website or send an email to WBABeekeepers@gmail.com.
4.5 frame nuc from a Midlands SC Apiary
By submitting an online payment you are implicitly agreeing to the terms of the Hold Harmless Agreement. Your submitted payment will serve as your electronic signature.